Communalis membership follows the Gregorian (Western) calendar: January through December. Membership payments should be made, preferably, from January to June. Only in 2016, payments should be made from July to December. Colleagues who become members in 2016, and pay their membership fee, will be waived from the 2017 Rio de Janeiro international colloquium registration fee.
To become a member, please complete all information requested below. Communalis will contact you in the second half of 2016 to inform about how to proceed with fee payments, which will be done through the Paypal system.
The fees will be:
1) Regular members (high income countries) - $90 Canadian dollars / year
2) Regular members (medium income countries) - $60 Canadian dollars / year
3) Regular members (low income countries) - $30 Canadian dollars / year
4) Associate members (high income countries) - $60 Canadian dollars / year
5) Associate members (medium income countries) - $30 Canadian dollars / year
6) Associate members (low) income countries) - $15 Canadian dollars / year
To check under which income category your country falls, please check the classification of the World Bank.